Monday, November 17, 2008

Marconi Car Museum in Tustin, CA

My wife and I attended a function held at the Marconi Car Museum in Tustin last Saturday. This is the first time I have been to this place and I had no idea that the museum is also a venue for special events and occasions. A pretty neat combination unless you are throwing a party for a bunch of unruly high school graduates or a group of "tatang-agers" with dimensia LOL. This museum has an array of very expensive cars with a capital E. My decade old Nissan pick-up with designer dents and a broken taillight is astronomically way out of their league. My wife said, "Give your junk car another decade or two and it will be a collector's item, too."


This 1995 Ferrari F50 is valued at $850,000! What a joke.


2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder with a top speed of 195mph valued at $250,000


1955 Mercedes Benz 300SL Gullwing valued at $500,000


1956 Rolls Royce Silver Wraith a bargain at $50,000














6 comments:

pusangkalye said...

beautiful, and expensive too. Must be cool driving the 2md one. Looks like Batmobile. haha

Anonymous said...

Obscenely expensive I'l say. Thanks for dropping by.

Gita Asuncion said...

wow, great cars! do those in the museum really run or theyre just the body and frame?
they really really expensive ha!
im happy na with my Kia... ;)

Anonymous said...

They are all good to go. In fact, some of them are only on temporary loan for display from some of the filthy rich. I would not even dream of owning one of these cars unless I want to live the rest of my life eating lugaw and panutsa LOL.

Unknown said...

wow... hubby would love this... :)

Anonymous said...

Mikky, thanks for your visit.